Thursday 15 December 2011

Cars Cars Cars!



cars, cars, cars!

Christmas is coming up fast, I have been busy baking for a little friends 4th Birthday.  We thought a cars theme would be fun, so have been busy making gumpaste cars for on top of cupcakes, and also cars cookies!  


The party was great fun and the cookie cutter came in handy for making watermelon cars, and fairy bread cars. 




watermelon cars

cars cookies








little puddings


Once again I have been knitting, this time I made Christmas Pudding decorations for my grandchildren, the pattern is from  Jean Greenhowe's book 'Traditional Favourites             http://www.jeangreenhowe.com/

The children loved them and they are now proudly hanging on the christmas tree







My Granddaughter had great fun making Christmas tree cookies to give to the family.  She loved the baking and the decorating.  She was so proud of the finished cookies!




Emily's cookies



I used the snowflake cookie cutter that is shown in an earlier blog to make cookies for my son, they turned out great!  The icing template was easy to use,  and  I loved the finished cookies!


snowflake cookies


Merry Christmas Wishes to everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment