Thursday 19 January 2012

Amazing 'Stuffed Christmas Pumpkin'

Wow what a busy time of year!  I wanted to share with you all, the fantastic 'Stuffed Christmas Pumpkin'  I cooked for Christmas dinner.  Being  Vegetarian I am always on the lookout for something yummy and healthy.
Not being at home, but visiting  Melbourne for Christmas, my Jamie Oliver iphone app, once again proved priceless.
That is were I found the great recipe pictured below.  You will find it in the 'Jamie's Christmas with Bells On'  pack.  
It proved a great hit with everyone at lunch!  I used almost all organic ingredients, which I had great fun buying at Vic Market on Christmas eve.




'Stuffed Christmas Pumpkin'


Vic Market Christmas Eve


Who would have thought that we would have a white Christmas in Melbourne, well here's proof below!


Fitzroy, Melbourne, Christmas Day!


I loved my time in Victoria catching up with family and friends. I walked through Melbourne's glorious parks and gardens.  Visited its Art  Galleries and Museums.  The flowers in the Queen Victoria, and Exhibition Gardens were wonderful.  What a difference these green areas make to a city!


Queen Victoria Gardens
Garden at the Exhibition Buildings


One last highlight of my trip was a visit to Hepburn Springs, where I enjoyed a leisurely afternoon floating about in their lovely pool!


Hepburn Spa
Keep smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment